The Nevada Association for Marriage and Family Therapy is a coalition of trained mental health professionals who have come together to stimulate and sustain the profession of psychotherapy and marriage and family therapy. The members are dedicated to providing quality therapeutic services within the scope of a defined set of legal and ethical principles.
NAMFT promotes the identification, practice and integrity of the profession. Within this framework, it encourages professional excellence, ethical practices and community service. It also works to forge cooperative relationships with other professional organizations.
NAMFT Public Awareness Campaign
Mentoring & Professional Development Day 2013
Friday, September 27, 2013
Who Should Attend?
Licensed Therapists: Get your ethics CEUs.
MFT Masters Program Students: Learn about becoming an intern.
Approved Supervisors: Connect with supervisees and get your Ethics CEU.
Internship Sites: Meet new students and interns.
Volunteers: Support your association and network with professionals.
Sponsors: Promote your business or service to mental health professionals.
Events in Northern and Southern Nevada.
Can’t Get to Las Vegas for Ethics (3) and Supervisor Ethics CEU? Participate via the internet.
- Approved Supervisor Ethics CEU - NAMFT/AAMFT members Free, Non-members $50.
- Register online at www.nevadaamft.org
- Being an AAMFT/NAMFT member Will Save You Money! Members of AAMFT (national organization) are also members of NAMFT (state organization)
- Not an AAMFT member? Join now and save on Professional Development Day registration. Contact NVAMFT@hotmail.com and ask how to save $25 off your new membership.
More Info/Register: www.nevadaamft.org
Limited space • Payment due upon registration • No refunds
I AM AN MFT Video
First Friday Ethical Koffee Klatch - The monthly gathering for coffee and ethics meets the first Friday at 9:00 a.m. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approved Supervisor Connection Point, Northern Nevada contact Chuck Holt, Ph.D., MFT at email@example.com.
Mentoring & Professional Developement Day 2014!
Upcoming Continuing Education
To advertise your continuing education conferences and seminars please contact us at NVAMFT@hotmail.com.
- To log-on to the NAMFT site use your AAMFT user name and password. If your name includes an apostrophe or is hyphenated you may need to update or change the password. If you have difficulties contact AAMFT by telephone (703.838.9808) or email.Member ID: Your membership #Password: First 4 letters of your name plus your membership #
The American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT) is the professional association for the field of marriage and family therapy.To keep up with news about the profession please visit www.aamft.org.
In an effort to minimize the time between graduation and licensure, the Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors has prepared and committed to the following timeline for students graduating in mid-December, 2013. Check it out: Click Licensing FAQ and scroll down.
Join the AAMFT Community Today!
We will have a Nevada Forum soon! It is a great way to connect with other MFT's in Nevada! www.aamft.org/community.